OUTPATIENT PSYCHOTHERAPY GROUPS & MINDFULNESS GROUPS
DIALECTICAL BEHAVIOR THERAPY GROUP FOR ADULTS
Wednesdays 10:30am – 12:00pm
Co-lead by Susan C. Mengden, PhD, CEDS-s & Meredith Woolsey, LPC
Registration & Information: Email Meredith Woolsey at Meredith.firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: $30/per group
- A 16-week Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills group; opens every 5th This skills group is designed specifically for persons with disorders of Emotional Dysregulation, i.e., Borderline Personality Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder and/or Anxiety Disorder, Eating Disorders and Trauma Disorders.
Co-lead by Susan C. Mengden, PhD, CEDS-s &
Meredith Woolsey, LPC
BODY IMAGE GROUP
Saturdays 10:30am – 12:00pm
Registration & Information:Email Dr. Holder at email@example.com
Cost: $30/per group
- A 10-week open ongoing group for adults devoted to helping group members develop body acceptance and body appreciation. The group challenges messages from the media about what constitutes a healthy body.
Lead by Ronald R. Holder, PsyD, LPC-S
Mondays & Wednesdays 5:30-6:30 PM
Registration & Information: E-mail Whitney Bunch firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost:$10 per class
- Mindful yoga is a slow flow class suited for all body sizes and levels including true beginners. The class will focus on simple poses and mindful movement linked to breath. The goal of the class is to leave you feeling centered and calm by practicing balancing, stretching and gentle strengthening.
Lead by Whitney Bunch, LPC
WEEKLY GUIDED IMAGERY GROUP
Registration & Information: Call Elizabeth Garrison at (713) 575-0097
Cost: $35 per group or Individual session, in person or online, $85 for 1.5 hour. Contact Elizabeth for more information about online sessions in the privacy and comfort of your own home.
- Connect with others in a supportive, nurturing environment where you will learn to empower yourself, live in the moment and experience a happier life exploring the practice of guided imagery meditation.
- Each Guided Imagery Session is structured to result in stress reduction, complete physiological rest and enhanced mental clarity.
Lead by Elizabeth Garrison, Guided Imagery Meditation Specialist
Please find contact information for registration listed in the description for each group.
Friday, February 15, 2019 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Free CEU Training provided by Laurel Ridge Treatment Center
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy:
What Is It and How To Use It In Treatment
CEU presented by Susan Mengden, PhD
3 CEUs provided. Registration begins at 8:30 am with cut off time at 9:15 am.
Location: Hope Church (Across the street from LRTC)
LIST OF WELLNESS WORKSHOPS
Workshops include: Training on mindfulness practice, guided imagery meditation, mindfulness based stress reduction, gentle breath centered flow yoga, breathing practice, journaling practice, mindful nutritional health practice, Dialectical Behavior Therapy skills, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Motivational Interviewing and Positive Psychology.
These 3-hour experiential and integrative workshops are available throughout the year or call to schedule for your organization at 210/253.9763
- I AM Empowered to be Mindful in my Eating
- I AM Empowered to be Mindful & Present for the Holidays
- I AM Empwered with Mindful Movement
- I AM Empowered with a Joyful Heart
- I AM Empowered to Make Peace with My Surroundings
- I AM Empowered & Mindful of My Emotion
To schedule a Wellness Workshop for your organization contact us through our main number at 210/253.9763